Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1 Minute Luscious Chocolate Shake

1 Min. Chocolate Shake!


 Ingredients: 
  • 1 Banana 
  • 2 spoonfuls of Greek yogurt
  • A cup of milk
  • A handful of Chocolate chips
  • Nutribullet
So I bet you love my super specific measurements, well they are not more specific because I grab handfuls of chocolate, I dont use a measuring cup. Its chocolate!

I normally start out with a little less chocolate chips than I think I need and dump everything into the cup and blend it in the nutribullet. I taste it, if it is not chocolatey enough or if it needs to be more liquidy, I adjust it. If it comes not runny enough drink some and then add more milk and reblend.

It is that simple.

One thing of note here is that each time I make this I adjust the proportions a bit depending on what I have and how it looks. You can put a half banana or a whole banana, you can put more greek yogurt if you want or more chocolate. The basics are, some banana for flavor and texture. A spoonful of greek yogurt prevent the chocolate from forming at the bottom. Milk for volume, and of course chocolate for flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment